Jee Law Associate
Charmaine Voorhees is a trial lawyer representing clients in variety of contested business, criminal, and family law cases. Charmaine serves as lead counsel in a number of cases and also assists Andrew Jee in complex cases.
Trial and litigation practice focusing on business and contractual disputes, criminal defense, and family law. Past cases have involved breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and assorted real estate matters.
Recent clients have been involved in the following industries: Apartment Complexes, Attorneys and Law Firms, Building and Construction, Real Estate Developers, Business Brokerage Services, Restaurants and Bars, Financial Services, and Sales and Marketing Organizations.
Past Civil Cases
- Represented one of the nation's largest nonprofits to dispute several years of business property taxes. Received a complete exemption on the property in dispute days before trial.
- Represented plaintiff in a products liability case. Obtained settlement almost four times greater than corporate defendant's original offer.
- Defended client as co-counsel in a declaratory judgment action regarding easement rights. After a full-day injunction hearing, a temporary injunction less restrictive than what Plaintiff requested was issued.
- Represented client in divorce trial. Obtained favorable verdict for client at trial.
- Represented plaintiffs in numerous debt collection actions. Obtained judgments against defendant-debtors.
Past Criminal Cases
- Defended client in driver's license suspension hearing to which judge found in favor of client.
- Defended client in juvenile court accused of shoplifting. Negotiated a favorable plea deal for client.
- Defended various clients in traffic offenses resulting in dismissals or deferred adjudication and reduced fines.
State Bar of Texas
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Affiliations & Involvement
Dallas Bar Association
Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Dallas Women Lawyers Association
Served as a Judicial Intern for Hon. Martin Hoffman, 68th District Court
Texas A&M School of Law
Texas Christian University, Bachelor of Arts in English & Philosophy, Minor in Business
JEE LAW, PLLC
Turtle Creek Centre
3811 Turtle Creek Boulevard, Suite 275
Dallas, Texas 75219
(214 ) 965-0011 Telephone
(214) 572-7297 Facsimile